*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE SALARY BASIS *** *** MUST WORK ONSITE ***
NISSAN is expanding and currently seeks a
For DIRECT HIRE!!
In addition to a competitive SALARY & BONUS, this position offers full employee benefits!!
Leverage your INTERNAL OPERATIONS AUDITING experience
to help take your career with NISSAN to
the \"Next Level\" for 2019 and beyond!
Nissan in Irving, Texas seeks the following:
Title: SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Nissan REWARDS inspiration and motivation, the benefits of working for Nissan include but are not limited to:
- Onsite Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Dry Cleaner and shoe repair
- Vehicle allowance
- Onsite Medical Care representative
- Full benefits, medical, dental, prescription, optical, 401k (up to 3% match), company annual retirement program and much more
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
Plans and conducts complex financial, operational, and business application audits. Develops audit objectives and create audit programs. Leads the audit entrance meeting. Develops methods to analyze controls, data and business processes. Evaluates threats and vulnerabilities identified during audit. Prepares audit reports to document findings and recommendations. Collaborates with management to address control deficiencies and develops recommendations for improving controls. Presents audit findings to management and discusses conclusions and recommendations. Assists in the annual risk assessment and audit plan development. Leads special projects and investigations. Leads regulatory compliance activities. Acts as a mentor and information resource in the development of auditors. Works under minimal supervision. As necessary, work with external auditors. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- In-depth knowledge of internal audit techniques, and of Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors. Considerable knowledge in operational or financial disciplines. Requires knowledge of basic business application and general IT controls. Excellent verbal communication, writing, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience at a professional level. This should include three or more years conducting complex internal audits. Captive finance audit experience and US SOX is a plus.
- One to two years in a work leader role coordinating the work of other employees or contractors. This includes training new employees, assigning work, and checking the timeliness and quality of work. May have provided input into performance reviews. Most time in work leader role would have been spent performing work similar to that performed by the people whose activities the position coordinates.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite software.
- Knowledge and use of mainframe applications and ERP systems.
- Use of data analytical tools (i.e., IDEA, ACL) is a plus.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. CPA , CIA , or CFE is required.
- W2/ SALARY: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- This position does NOT offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.