By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Internal Audit is an independent assurance function within the company, established as a service to company management and the Board of Directors to examine and evaluate the activities of the company and its subsidiaries and provide analyses, appraisals and recommendations concerning the activities reviewed.
To achieve this overall objective, Internal Audit, reporting directly to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and administratively to the CFO, is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and reporting on compliance with internal controls over the financial, operational and compliance functions of the company and consulting with the Management Committee and business process owners regarding the implementation of control enhancements resulting from reviewing and analyzing the controls.
- Independent execution of the annual audit plan for Parametric Portfolio Associates which includes scheduling the engagements, preparing audit programs, completing audit fieldwork in accordance with the department’s methodology, communicating observations with management and drafting the audit report;
- Complete controls testing as required by Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 for Parametric Seattle and Minneapolis;
- Coordinate with other assurance providers such as Compliance, D&T, and PwC to ensure assessment of key controls align and testing is completed in most efficient manner;
- Conduct ongoing meeting with key stakeholders throughout Parametric Portfolio Associates to provide an update on the audit plan, identify and discuss risk exposures, and discuss any proposed changes to the audit plan;
- Assist business process owners with the implementation of control enhancements;
- Make appropriate recommendations to address and manage potential risk exposures and any areas of duplication and/or manual processes that could be automated;
- Manage workload and provide guidance and feedback as necessary to any direct reports; and
- Assist in tracking audit metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5-7 years progressive audit experience (internal audit experience or controls-based external audit experience required);
- Knowledge of SOX 404;
- Comfortable dealing effectively with senior management;
- Capable of working on multiple internal audit engagements simultaneously;
- Strong accounting, analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills required;
- Enthusiastic, motivated professional who desires to develop and maintain strong client and team relationships;
- Ability for up to 10% travel; and
- CIA/CPA preferred.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110