- 7 years of experience in a communications role focused on corporate communications and engagement
- Knowledge of developing and growing an internal communications program
- Experience creating dynamic, multi-channel campaigns
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and WordPress sites
The Senior Internal Communications Manager is an expert at both the strategy and execution of communications and has a deep level of understanding and experience creating dynamic campaigns that engage team members at a large company. They are skilled at creating various types of content – from written communications and ghost writing, to developing scripts, talking points, strategy decks and video campaigns and concepts.
The Senior Internal Communications Manager uses their in-depth knowledge and experience to mentor and lead the internal communications team through best practices and process improvements. They’re able to make quick decisions with minimal direction and lead meetings and projects that involve high-impact projects for the CEO and senior leadership team.
- Create and innovate new ways to communicate executive level messages for different internal communication platforms
- Provide communications support and counsel to the CEO within the organization, including working closely with the company’s public relations team
- Act as a resource and expert on communications strategy, crises and execution
- Lead the creation of strategy for internal campaigns, announcements and programs
- Execute multi-channel communications campaigns that involve a lot of stakeholders
- Act as a central internal communications hub for a variety of businesses within the company
- Partner with other team members to create multi-channel campaigns across video, digital and print channels
- Ensure a high level of editorial review, consistency and quality across all organizational communications
- Maintain knowledge of the most current internal communications techniques and practices and use that knowledge to continue to enhance internal communication efforts
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question – it’s part of our DNA.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.