- Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks/systems, including voice, data, and/or video communication systems.
- Maintain highest levels of telecommunication security and protection from disaster.
- Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources.
- Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SENIOR INTERNAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER
|Description||Minimum Required||Preferred / Desired|
|Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.||9 or more years of relevant experience.|
|Appropriate IS Education/Training or Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).||Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).|
|Aptitude and skill in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessments.||Proven experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of complex computer design and support.|
|DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)|