Location: Santa Clara, Ca or Remote
This role will report into the VP, Investor Relations
These may include but are not limited to:
- Support strategies and programs to keep the financial community current on company performance, goals, and industry dynamics
- Assist with drafting and editing communications materials including press releases, key talking points, and website content in order to achieve communication plan objectives
- Participate in the quarterly earnings process including drafting earnings release, investor deck, and Q&A document
- Assist with communications with the institutional investors, sell-side analysts, and proxy advisory firms
- Develop and implement Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) content - the selection of reporting standards, managing information gathering from internal sources, reporting company programs and status, monitoring of rating firms, and communication with investors
- Organize and manage analyst targeted events including investor meetings, Analyst/Investor day, bus tours, etc.
- Support corporate communications initiatives and preparedness efforts
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field with at least 10 years of work experience in financial services or investor relations. Must include a minimum of 3 years in investor relations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to articulate information in a clear and concise manner with the ability to simplify complex ideas for a broad audience
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly and responsively, manages well under pressure with the ability to recommend creative solutions to deliver key messages that will educate target audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic, complex, and fast-paced environment
- Effective collaboration across multiple business functions and comfort speaking with a broad range of people
- Understanding of sensitivity around material non-public information and the function of investor relations for a publicly-traded company
- Individual must be a well-organized and professional self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Travel may be required in the future
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer