Make Your Mark and Influence the Development of IT Audit as the First Resource on a Team That's Expected to Grow
Join a tight-knit department and enjoy a positive culture, great pay & benefits, and more.If you are an experienced IT auditor who combines advanced knowledge of technology risk and IT controls with strong communication skills and the ability to advise leadership on risk mitigation, the role of Senior IT Auditor could be your perfect fit. Here's why:
- You will join strong, collaborative and growing audit department of eight. It's a talented and cohesive group that works hard but keeps the mood light.
- You will serve as a key internal IT audit contact and subject-matter-resource, though you will have an external co-source to collaborate with. We are building the IT Audit function and are looking for an auditor with the vision, drive and passion to support the growth of the team. Prove yourself in this role and you could step into a leadership role within the IT audit function.
- F&G is an exciting place to be. The pace is fast and the organization is rapidly changing. Our group thrives on the change. If you do too, you'll fit right in.
- Across F&G, our people enjoy a strong culture that is collaborative, authentic, dynamic and empowered; every employee is important and valued.
- Earn a competitive salary, potential bonus, and a great benefits package that includes all you would expect plus some pleasant surprises, like a generous allotment of paid time off, community involvement perks, and more.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Security, Accounting or another relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in auditing, information technology, and/or IT risk management
- Advanced knowledge of Sarbanes/Oxley (SOX) and NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR)
- Advanced knowledge of IT general controls and IT application controls that support financial and operational business processes
- Experience working with operating systems, database management systems, and databases, preferably Windows and UNIX operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Understanding of leading practice control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO)
- Experience with analyzing and understanding key data
- Ability to create complete and accurate documentation of work performed