Senior IT Auditor
Location Address: 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Plan and execute audits over all IT platforms (e.g., Cerner, PeopleSoft, etc.), including development of audit objectives, scope, and procedures for manager and/or director review.
- Perform pre-implementation or post-implementation reviews of the major computer-based systems.
- Analyze technical problems and arrive at workable solutions. Evaluate complex information, identify key issues that need to be addressed, and develop course of action that effectively address the issue at hand.
- Provide training and supervision to staff internal auditors by providing direct and actionable feedback on their work to help develop skills. Set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Display the ability to teach/train co-workers and other employees. Motivate others to perform. Provide recognition and feedback to employees to help develop skills and encourage growth.
- Manage assigned projects by prioritizing work to meet established deadlines and overall time budget to ensure that audit objectives are accomplished while keeping manager and/or director informed of project status and issues identified.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or other related field (e.g., management information systems, business intelligence, computer engineering, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of three (3) years of IT audit experience with a focus on either IT operations or ITGC audits
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
The information technology (IT) senior auditor role gains extensive exposure to diverse aspects of AdventHealth’s business. The role consists of ongoing exposure and presentations to senior management, making Internal Audit an excellent place to work for high-potential employees. Responsibilities include designing, executing, managing, and reporting IT audits, preparing and reviewing workpapers, supervising and developing staff, coordinating and providing direct assistance to external auditors, and performing other special projects as needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.