Incorporated in 2012, MDW is a small business headquartered in McLean, VA. We provide Federal government clients with consulting, management services, advisory and assistance services, decision support, strategic planning, process planning and improvement, task execution and metrics analysis. Our mission is to make our clients more successful by providing honest assessments, exceptional analysis, prudent advice, direct communication and hard work.
Our core capabilities include:
- Accounting Support Services
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Budget Programming and Justification
- Budget Execution
- Acquisition Management
- Financial Systems Support & Integration
MDW Associates, LLC ("MDW") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law.
The successful candidate will provide planning, organization and executive support to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) Chief Information Officers Office organization for Strategic Planning, Budget and Financial Reporting.
Specific activities include:
- Receiving DoD CIO guidance and working directly with Program Managers (PMs) and members of Programs and Plans Directorate, Financial Operations Division (PP-FMO) to develop complete and accurate Information Technology (IT)/Cyberspace Activities (CA) Budget exhibits that comply with such guidance.
- Developing and maintaining complex Microsoft Excel files to collect, consolidate, and analyze IT/CA Budget data.
- Collaborating with members of Plans and Programs Directorate, Program and Budget Division (PP-FMB, Comptroller) to ensure proper alignment of IT/CA Budget resources.
- Providing Agency-wide training on DoD CIO IT/CA Budget requirements and internal processes for complying with such requirements.
- Collaborating with the IT Governance team to identify and categorize unreported IT, as well as coordinating with PMs, PP-FMO, and PP-FMB to ensure such resources are incorporated into the IT/CA Budget.
- Receiving CMO guidance and working with PMs and members of PP-FMO to develop complete and accurate Defense Business System (DBS) Organizational Execution Plans (OEP) that comply with such guidance.
- Collect and consolidate obligations data for the quarterly Data Center Obligations Report to DoD CIO.
The successful candidate will possess a(an):
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current Secret security clearance
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
Job offers are contingent on contract award.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package for our employees, including but not limited to:
- Group Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.