Senior IT Internal Auditor + Flexibility
Do you enjoy working in teams and collaborating on assignments? Do you have experience in IT Technology/Software Management? This role offers you the flexibility to work from the office or at home with the potential for travel. Our client is seeking a senior level IT Auditor in the Omaha area.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is an industry leader that is transforming the world through their commitment to creativity, teamwork, and always putting their customer first. They excel in providing a unique, timely customer experience backed by years of industry knowledge, and fueled by their determination to build long-term relationships by delivering on their promises.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual to assist their team with various IT audit assignments. Someone with previous audit or IT technology/systems management experience would be preferred. Here’s what else you need:
- Evaluate information systems and controls including:
- Business and management control procedures
- Computer and data center operations
- Deliver value-added reports
- Manage client relationships both internally and externally
- Coordinate, collect, and analyze control tests for IT systems
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of control systems and performance activities
- Assist in annual completion of SOX and SSAE 18 projects
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of internal audits
- Capable of constructively engaging with various management levels
- Works well within teams
- Knowledge of auditing standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- CISA or CISSP preferred
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply . For the most prompt response, please call Jason Orme at 402-827-2039 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number A- 4651JO