The Client Services Plant team is the face of Ecolab IT at our plants. The team provides essential onsite support for the local and regional sites across the US, including providing deskside support services, hardware support, and all IT assistance to keep our associates productive. We also assist local plant management with consulting services for all things IT, reaching out to the correct teams to connect the business with IT.
The Sr. IT Operations Analyst will provide end users guidance and second level support by assisting in problem resolution. The Analyst will work with both on-site and remote users with production problems and inquiries and is tasked with complying with all the policies and procedures associated with IT Service Management. This position will analyze and assist in solving problems which are interfering with the timely completion of work by the company's employees in person, by telephone or via email. The Analyst is challenged to establish and resolve problems that may require additional research. This position is challenged with maintaining credibility with the clients to ensure eventual resolution of issues.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The opportunity to work in an independent, fast-paced work environment
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Participate in an exciting opportunity to deploy digital products directly to our customers.
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day one on employment; including medical, dental, vision, retirement, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Work with local and remote users to assist in solving their IT problems
- Assist the Plant’s management team with projects that relate to IT
- Assist other teams at Ecolab with issues, upgrades, installations of computer related equipment and printers.
- Drive to and assist users and other Teams maintain IT solutions at the regional sites in and around the Odessa area.
- Provide World Class IT customer support in person, or remotely
- Document all work with Ecolab’s Service Now application
- Maintain and track IT assets at local and regional sites
- This position is located in Odessa TX
- Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- Travel to off-site locations as necessary to complete the task
- Position does require some on-call hours
- All candidates must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- 5 years of IT experience focused on customer support and service
- Experience in supporting applications such as MS Outlook, MS Office, VPN, and various 3rd applications utilized by internal clients.
- Experience in new hardware build outs and imaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Good grasp of networking concepts and connectivity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft AD
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Strong Customer Service Skills,
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks,
- Effective interpersonal skills with high analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and balance priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at Ecolab Inc.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.