Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Role Value Proposition:
Seeking an experienced candidate for Identity & Access Management program leadership.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
- Translate client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- Work as a team member and other MetLife teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the solution.
- May be required to participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification and implementation.
- Act as a trusted advisor and shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Security or related degree
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in IT Security Architecture and Consulting in a technology environment
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- High degree of empathy, assertiveness, and persuasiveness and potential to lead small teams
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and influential leader who can effectively communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Design & architecture of Enterprise IAM environments.
- Integrating Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories.
- Architecting and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, particularly Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID.OAuth protocol.
- One-time password, Risk-based access and other Multi-Factor Authentication features of IAM strategies.
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc. are a plus.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 110131