Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Translate requirements into design and architectural guidance for delivery teams
- Ensure solution design aligns with architecture principles and technology standards
- Act as the technical subject matter expert for issues related to Java development/best practices
- Identify, develop, and implement technologies and process that drive business value
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies and industry and market trends
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- At least 10 years of Java experience in enterprise software development
- Hands-on expertise in Java/JEE, server-side development
- Thorough understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Expertise building internet scale solutions in the cloud preferred
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring framework, TDD, Web Services, REST APIs, Micro services, JMS, and jQuery
- Ability to work well with and influence others with strong interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in financial services preferred
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Subject Matter Expert, SME, JEE, Agile, TDD, Financial Services
Job ID: 315838
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!