About Synechron: (https://www.synechron.com/aboutus)
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
Synechron Inc is seeking Senior Java Developer - Capital Market experience with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Strong 10+ years of Software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Should have experience in Restful Services and SOA background.
- Knowledge of Swift or Payments or FIX or Triana is must,
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and wrote SQL Queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Joins, Cursors and Views.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Experience in the financial services domain – Capital Market, FX is must.
Senior Java Developer / Engineer