Octagon Technology Staffing is searching for a Senior Java Developer that develops and designs reusable applications within a J2EE environment. You will be working with a revolutionary tech startup, a game changer in the financial industry!
You will be responsible for the backend integration and coding of applications, identifying and quickly solving potential issues in the integration layer, and developing utilities for reporting, while applying industry experience. If you have financial services industry experience, great! If not, no worries, this is an opportunity for you to jump into a highly disruptive industry and with a company that is already changing the way the banking and financial services industry works.
- Experience with J2EE and Java technologies such as JMS, MDB, JPA (Hibernate), and servlets/applets/JSP
- Experience with SOA deployments and abillity to design applications
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience in application development with XML
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Development of real-time and batch high volume transaction systems
- Experience with object-oriented design and distributed computing
- Experience building secure applications with low coupling and high cohesion
Please text "hi" to Ally @ Octagon Talent at: 954-606-0797 for more information on this position. Thanks!