Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Long Term
USC/GC/H1B Transfer Consultants only
- Managing a team of Software developers to develop payer based healthcare system of high Quality for State healthcare agencies.
- Provide Status appraised Cost, and high light risk with proposed mitigation to both internal and customer executives.
- Participate in design reviews, Technical troubleshoot, provide hardware and software recommendations for deployments.
- Establish software development standards, monitor code reviews, and benchmark Quality for development work product.
- Review QA program, provide feedback for Coverage of testing, and provide technical support for QA.
- Guide and lead defect fix, ensure code promotion, release management.
- Have worked on SOA integration projects using BPM and Rules Engine.
- Have worked on Java, J2EE, Tomcat, Apache, Spring based middleware solutions
- Working knowledge of continuous build, unit testing and integration testing tools
- Working knowledge of public cloud computing and various deployment models.
- A good understanding of AWS Public Cloud offerings and integration with native services is required.
- Must have 8+ years of Project Management experience.
- Must have managed multiple projects
- Must have 18+ years of experience in IT
- Have understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and IT Regulatory Compliance.
- Have the ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Have the ability to create estimations of the time and resource requirements for different activities and determine which activities can be completed in parallel and in sequence.
- Experience in Health care domain is preferred.
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Please email your resume for consideration to Click here to Apply/ Sivar AT kyyba.com
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer