About Matrix Precise
Matrix Precise Inc. is a Technology Development, Consulting and R&D Company. We provide solutions in the areas of facial recognition, smart retail, handwriting recognition and smart robots. Our client services also entail a range of development and support solutions from web and mobile application development, infrastructure and production support and testing services. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages including health insurance and 401K.
Matrix Precise is looking for a Senior Java developer who will be working on design and development of web/mobile applications. The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting Java based components and interfaces. The position requires broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practice, and tools and accordingly apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Supports the entire SDLC including support and maintenance.
- Responsible for code asset management for applications, as well as support and promoting asset reuse.
- Performs unit/integrated completed system testing according to detailed functional specification.
- Supports the implementation of systems into production.
- Assists team members performing system maintenance, and support tasks.
- Utilizes accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner.
- Works independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Requirements / Expectations:
- Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Over 8 years of experience working IT industry developing solutions in J2EE technologies and at least 2 years of experience as senior developer in designing J2EE solutions.
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in using JIRA, Rally, Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Hibernate and working with NOSQL databases is a plus.
- Solid Knowledge of SQL development and performance tuning.
- Thorough understanding of OOADD.
- Demonstrated the ability to design, plan and execute.
- Working experience in HealthCare industry is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS or related experience required
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
Senior Java Developer / Engineer