HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for Senior Java Developer/ Technical Lead. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
COVID Remote- Post Onsite @ Troy, MI
- Experience with Kafka, Node.JS, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, CoreOS, AWS.
- Experience on Web Portal design and development, including Web content management.
- UML skills, OO/J2EE design, following best practices and design patterns.
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
- Design Thinking, Behavior and TDD.
- Agile Methodologies.
- CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
HTC’s competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Candidates should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
Senior Java Developer / Engineer