We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Guide and mentor junior associates with a focus on developing technical skills
- Collaborate across platforms to ensure integrated solution design and delivery
- Work cooperatively to identify technical and functional system needs and prioritize
- Proactively monitor and manage applications and services
- Provide performance tuning and monitoring
- Embody Agile mindset and drive CI/CD processes
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years of Java development experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Spring framework
- At least 2 years of experience leading large-scale projects
- At least 1 year of experience in RESTful API development
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Spring, RESTful APIs, Agile, CI/CD, Integrated Solutions, Financial Services
Job ID: 315109
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!