More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and passionate about building the best quality product in the most efficient way, by bringing changes and innovations to our applications and architectures. As a Senior Staff Software Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting different types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web application development.
- 3-5 years of experience in Java language programming and with Java Script Frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, ReactJS is required.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in JSP, JDBC, Servlets, REST, SOAP, XML/XSLT, HTML, spring, ANT, SVN, Maven, GIT and SOA web technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience with implementing software in a variety of UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Cloud development is preferred.
- Exposure to Oracle cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce platforms is plus.
- Experience on any of CRM platform is plus.
- Experience with Chatbots, google firebase and Dialog flow is plus.
- Object-oriented Design, Analysis (OOA and OOD) and Software modeling.
- Experience with ORM (Hibernate/JPA) is a plus
- Experience with Perl and Shell Scripting is a plus
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.