New Iron is seeking a senior software engineer to join a south Austin team building compelling security products on a fast-paced release cycle. If you have architected and developed large, distributed software systems in Java, we should talk.
- Senior-level, hands-on coding: design system architecture and components
- Contribute platform architecture expertise to architectural roadmaps
- Contribute to and maintain engineering best practices
- Promote software quality
- Lead a strong, positive software engineering culture!
- 8+ years software development and architecture
- 5+ years Java
- 2+ years cloud infrastructure
- Solving concurrency and horizontal scalability problems
- Big Data, distributed, scalable, and high-throughput systems, REST APIs
- SQL and NoSQL; data analysis
- C, Scala, and/or Python
- Enterprise threat detection
- Network and/or application security
- Machine learning
- Functional programming
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.