Knowledge Management professional supports planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Collect, identify, collate, update, document, disseminate, recommend, maintain, and implement knowledge management processes, system architecture/information flow, and functional requirements/documentation for USCENTCOM HQs and Forward Support.
· Evaluate knowledge management applications and support working groups and planning conferences.
· Fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations
· Create, maintain, and publish knowledge management CBT videos and associated documents for USCENTCOM.
The Contractor will fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations.
· 10-15 yrs. experience in KM, Intelligence Analysis or systems related career field.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Experienced in SharePoint business processes.
· Experienced with Intelligence Information Sharing tools and applications.
· Demonstrated expert written and oral communication skills.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.
We have a small company persona with a large company ethos and capabilities; we create elegant solutions for complex problems that will enrich people’s lives. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the industry: Competitive health benefits package, PTO, 401K matching and vested from day one to name just a few of our benefits and perks.
BTS Software Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.