CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed Technical Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding roles for the following opportunity:
CGS Business Solutions is currently accepting resumes for a
SENIOR / LEAD FULL STACK .NET CORE DEVELOPER
CGS is currently interviewing for a Senior/Lead Full Stack .Net Core Developer responsible for building a greenfield .Net Core/React containerized microservice application in AWS. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop new features and collaborate with the rest of the Scrum team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .Net Core code using a cloud first approach in AWS
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Build a React web UI using modern techniques such as hooks and context
- Build and optimize queries and stored procedures in SQL Server databases
- Collaborate with, mentor, and perform code reviews for a team of on and offshore developers
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies including sprint plannings, backlog groomings and retrospectives during two-week sprints
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer utilizing .NET Technologies.
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After eight consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.