Senior/Lead HVAC Service Technician
This is a great full-time, permanent job offering a great salary, over time, and benefits package including 40+ hours per week, training, and career-advancement opportunities.
- Local travel to multiple commercial/industrial job sites throughout the day
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, test, analyze, replace, repair, and maintain medium and large commercial and industrial HVAC equipment.
- Make recommendations to ensure proper long-term function, operation and performance of equipment
- Maintain accurate records for: tools/material tracking, service and work-orders, timecards, expenses, purchase orders, and maintenance records
- Exceed all OSHA, EPA, and manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- Train junior and mid-level technicians to help them grow within the company
- 5+ years working for medium or large commercial/mechanical HVAC construction/service company working as a Service Technician
- Comfortable working on large package units 20 tons+, chillers, boilers, VAV, VRF, water source heat pumps, among other commercial mechanical equipment
- Completed 5-year apprenticeship program and/or equivalent non-union field experience working on large commercial and industrial HVAC systems
- EPA Universal License
- Local and stable work-history
- Additional experience working on building automation controls, refrigeration, electrical, and/or plumbing systems is beneficial as well.