- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- Requires at least 10 years commercial and/or consumer residential lending experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and/or consumer real estate lending policies, practices, documentation, and legal and regulatory requirements
- Thorough knowledge of financial statement, business, industry and economic analysis
- Require specific industry knowledge in more than one industry, i.e. agribusiness, religious organizations, SBA, real estate construction, etc.,
- Bank product and service knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to use multiple internet based loan origination systems
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products (word, excel)
- Planning and organizing
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.