CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
We are looking for a Senior Lead Talent Development Consultant to join our team in Broomfield, CO!
- Demonstrates expertise in delivery of facilitation and training activities.
- Utilizes critical thinking and needs assessment skills to analyze, problem solve, and improve processes.
- May have ownership of an entire training program; which includes partnership with key functional areas.
- Acts as change agent for internal customers in development of solutions.
- Contributes technical expertise to the development, evaluation, and implementation of new course content in their area of expertise.
- Actively supports the development of employees in the organization, including cultural and process changes.
- Demonstrates experience in training facilitation, presentation, coaching, influencing, and communication at multiple levels of the organization.
- Evaluates effectiveness and develops strategies to address root causes of business unit and corporate performance issues.
- Exercises considerable latitude in decision-making. May work with outside vendors to identify/schedule programs and support materials.
- Mentors and trains team members.
- Job specific certifications may be required.
- Knowledge of the applicable channel's business processes, product set, pricing, ordering and billing systems with basic skills.
- Advanced skills in effectively conducting training in the following forums: one-on-one, classroom or virtual learning utilizing web conferencing tools, Adobe Connect, and other tools.
- Practical application of effective coaching techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyze sales data and develop action plans based on results.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of sales methodologies and concepts from prospecting through close.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 6 - 8 years of related experience.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Idaho-Boise; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Minnesota-St Paul
Requisition #: 214575
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.