- Professional Degree: BS / MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6 years of software engineering experience in building large scale web applications
- Experience in leading & mentoring team of engineers and delivering projects.
- Expertise in developing strategies, process and best practices
- Great leadership quality and ready to drive initiatives across orgs.
- Strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
- Strong experience in NodeJS application development.
- Experience in building Native applications for iOS & Android is a plus
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques is a plus
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery tools
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks and tools is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178