The Senior Business Analyst will join a team who designs and implements pricing and licensing models in support of MathWorks strategic objectives. This position works collaboratively with various business areas (Marketing/Development/Sales) to drive the evolution of our License Models and supporting business systems. He or she will lead projects and implementation teams through to successful model execution.
- Identify, analyze and drive improvements and enhancements to the MathWorks licensing models and supporting systems
- Discover, understand, and document the business and system impact
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assess impact of model changes on associated systems and processes
- Capture business requirements, design solution approaches, and ensure that the defined scope meets needs, goals, objectives, and expectations
- Develop business processes, workflows, and policies with supporting business systems
- Present recommendations/findings to business stakeholders, and prepare for effective interactions
- Support sales with non-standard customer related pricing and licensing requests
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and documentation, developing use cases and process flows
- Ability to analyze project impact on business process and systems
- Strong cross-functional program / project management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to achieve results in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Experience developing and delivering proposals and presentations
- Software licensing knowledge
- Working knowledge of license management technologies (Cloud and on-premise) and software asset management
- Master’s degree
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.