- This role will function as an Senior Logistics Specialist to assist with the planning, managing, and coordination of life-cycle logistics support for various programs.
- Specific experience in operational logistics planning and management with the ability to perform independent work, provide logistics planning, scheduling, execution and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations.
- Application of logistics knowledge to perform various tasks related to planning, development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive, affordable, and effective system support strategy
- Provide expertise in conducting technical evaluations of the business rules inherent in AF logistics information systems and in the development of functional requirements
- Review program documentation (e.g. concept, requirements, design, manuals, reports, deficiency/change reports and program schedules) to ensure that established security requirements are adequately addressed and sustained
- Utilize knowledge of USAF supply chain processes, governing policies, manuals, and instructions for implementation for program milestones
- Ability to work independently as well as with other team members
- Perform document review and editing, as requested
- Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings PMRs and other related meetings
- BS / BA and 10 years of directly related experience. 10-15 years of SCM experience desired.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining policy to support logistics readiness and SCM for units across the Air Force highly desired.
- Secret Clearance Required
- Knowledge in writing and responding to Federal and DoD Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Previous government contracting industry experience highly desired
Competitive health, wellness & lifestyle benefits
Inclusive, flexible and supportive company culture
Ongoing training and development opportunities
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
Learn more about KBRwyle by visiting www.kbrwyle.com.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.