DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
The successful Facilities Technician will have:
- Minimum of 4 years in construction trade
- Be able to frame, sheet rock and finish walls with attention to detail
- Be able to paint with attention to detail
- Be able to do concrete work
- Be able to install door and window frames
- Able to replace ceiling and floor tiles
- Be able to lift at least 60 pounds
- Be able to do yard work which includes mowing, fertilizing, weeding, digging
- Be able to work off ladders
- Snow removal.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Able to operate hand tools proficiently.
- Able to complete daily reports using computer.
- Be mechanically inclined
- Be able to work with wood and metal studs in framing
- Able to operate forklift.
- Take pride in work
- Take direction from others.
Dish Technologies Digital Broadcast Centers provide advanced online video delivery and satellite video delivery for broadcasters and pay-TV operators across North America. Through our network of uplink centers, these world-class facilities are also home to Dish’s 24/7 traffic, technical operations, and satellite access centers.
Dish Technologies is seeking a Senior Maintenance Technician to join the Facilities team at our Cheyenne, WY facility. The Broadcast Center consists of 4 buildings on a 50 acre campus.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Complete a wide variety of facilities maintenance tasks including
- Frame, sheet rock and finish walls with attention to detail
- Paint with attention to detail
- Install and repair concrete
- Install door and window frames
- Replace ceiling and floor tiles
- Mowing, fertilizing, weeding, digging
- Snow removal
- Operate forklift, tractor and manlift
- Complete daily reports using PC software