E3/Sentinel is looking for a Senior Management Consultant, specializing in pre-award acquisition development, to support an opportunity at the US Census Bureau.
E3/Sentinel is looking for a Senior Management Consultant to support an opportunity at the US Census Bureau.
Job duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist with planning, organizing, and facilitating contract requirements definition, project requirements documents, and review meetings, to include preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes, and tracking of associated issues and action items
- Assist with solicitation planning and scheduling, including, at a minimum, market research, strategy sessions, project work plans (e.g., SOWs, QASPs, solicitations), and preparation of requirements documentation
- Provide recommendations regarding communication of solicitation planning, status, and results to stakeholders
- Mentor junior staff
- 8+ years of federal consulting experience
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to closely coordinate contract administration with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Federal contracting regulations and acquisition administration in a Federal environment
- Experience with Federal Government contracting, particularly pre-award and award functions
- Bachelor's degree required
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.