Senior Manager – IT Audit
· Perform all assigned duties in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
· Evaluate internal control environment and IT compliance
· Lead audit engagements with a global team of financial, operational or IT auditors and/or third party consultants.
· Act as a key liaison between the audit department and the IT owners.
· Determine initial audit scope and manage and/or perform process walkthroughs and process flows to further develop the audit scope and approach during the planning and testing phase.
· Contribute to the design of the risk and control matrices, control test plans and related audit programs.
· Identify areas for improvement and propose recommendations
· Confirm observations and recommendations with IT owners.
· Writes audit reports clearly, balancing the information content with the needs of the audience. Technical IT terms must be written clearly and succinctly for non-IT senior leaders.
· Monitor audit progress to ensure timely completion
· Assist with preparation of annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan
· Maintain current knowledge of audit principles and techniques
· Contribute to professional development initiatives.
· Willingness to communicate with global team members outside of standard working hours
Willing to travel up to 40% of the time/ or less to other GLOBALFOUNDRIES international sites
BS in Business Administration or Computer Science
A certification in IT audit such as CISA with an additional IT or Accounting certifications such as CISSP and/or CPA required. Domain specific knowledge of Oracle EBS, ISO, ITIL etc. valued
Expert knowledge in auditing IT from a COSO / SOX perspective
Knowledge of other IT audit frameworks such as Cobit, ITIL, ISO etc. and regulations such as NESA & NCEMA is valued
· Ability to manage complex Cybersecurity, Cyber Defense and Industrial Control System audits
· Ability to manage and perform IT governance, IT general control, IT asset management and disaster recovery audits
· Ability to translate in verbal and written form the technical results of IT audits, particularly Cyber audits into business English for C-suite leaders
· Ability to determine the business impact in financial terms (revenue & costs) of the technical results of IT audits, particularly Cyber audits
effectively in both verbal and written form with all levels of employees
throughout the company.
and utilizing available company resources effectively.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.