Lead and advance omnichannel CRM strategy for Reebok eCommerce properties in North America. Build and manage internal team of channel experts across retention and acquisition to deliver against aggressive eCommerce growth goals while maintaining a premium brand presentation.
- Lead the development and evolution of the eCommerce retention & acquisition marketing strategy to ensure achievement of commercial and relevant brand goals. Align with eCommerce leadership and cross-functional teams in CRM, analytics, merchandising, user-experience, retail and brand marketing.
- Lead strategy and execution of eCommerce retention marketing programs including email, print, and loyalty
- Lead strategy in identifying high-value customers to target acquisition opportunities that will fuel growth of email and other marketing channels
- Drive SMS strategy and integration into the business, identifying how this channel works with email
- Manage day to day operations of production, delivery, QA , and optimization of email campaigns across brands and channels
- Recruit, hire, and develop leading channel marketing experts.
- Clearly communicate adidas and Reebok strategies and initiatives to internal and external partners/agencies to ensure proactive support and achievement of commercial and brand goals.
- Continuously evaluate vendor and partner network to support marketing strategy. Conduct RFPs, select, negotiate, and actively manage relationships.
- Lead omnichannel CRM strategy and execution across channels (Brand, Wholesale, Retail, eCom)
- Work in collaboration with brand activation team to ensure inclusion of eCommerce goals in all relevant campaigns and social media initiatives.
- Collaborate with acquisition and analytics team to optimize omnichannel KPIs (including customer life time value, ROI, net sales)
- Lead forecasting and ongoing budget management for retention marketing as well as overall net sales planning
- Member of eCommerce senior marketing team responsible for overall strategic direction, channel advocacy, and team leadership.
- Manage agency relationship and ensure Reebok is prioritized and business needs are met
- Build robust omnichannel communication plans that drive revenue while fully developing the adidas and Reebok brand messages
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Forward thinking, innovative data-driven mindset
- Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer business, eCommerce/Retail, competitive/business environment and consumer behavior
- Experience with new CRM and engagement channels and touch points, develop a POV for Reebok
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong and flexible personality, to build relationships
- Working knowledge of Web and Digital marketing analytics, LTV and CRM strategies
- Strong brand understanding and ability to deliver a premium consumer experience
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Strong understanding of P&L and operating performance metrics
- Strong collaborator with an ability to partner and influence
- Proven ability to develop innovative strategies and drive creativity while maintaining ROI
- Proven ability to develop, drive, and execute innovative digital strategies
- Ability to execute continuous improvement and optimization initiatives
- Ability to manage and develop direct reports with varying levels of experience and capabilities
- Ability to deliver effective and persuasive presentations that support business decisions
- Understanding of sporting goods industry and related retail channels a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of eCommerce omnichannel CRM marketing experience, preferably with a sporting or consumer goods company
- Experience managing a team and aggressive growth targets
- Experience with new channels like SMS
- Experience in customer relationship marketing, including consumer segmentation membership benefits and rewards programs is preferred.