Location: Washington, D.C.
The Senior Manager, Conversion Marketing Program Management is responsible for executing marketing and operational programs that improve SiriusXM's ability to convert New and Used Vehicle trialers into paying subscribers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Launch and closely monitor performance of programs designed to activate radios prior to the trialer driving off the dealer lot, leveraging variety of automated and manual processes
* Closely manage all elements of an ongoing dealership pilot that is intended to get dealerships to discuss and promote SiriusXM more during the vehicle purchasing process
* Aggressively execute initiatives by partnering closely with Supply Chain, Network Operations, Business Intelligence, Marketing Operations, Analytics, and Channel Marketing groups.
* Work with Director Conversion Marketing Strategy team on ad-hoc analysis to ensure a newly launched program is working properly before transitioning to ongoing reports to assess ongoing performance
* Work with Marketing Analytics and channel managers to create dashboards and reporting tools that provide 360 degree view of ongoing program performance
* 7+ years of Marketing experience, preferably in direct marketing and/or project management roles/groups
* Exceptional project management skills
* Solid analytical abilities and thought process
* Experience communicating and presenting to Senior Management.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to operate independently and effectively in a matrixed environment, aggressively managing projects to achieve goals.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Strong Excel skills
* Thorough knowledge of rest of MS-Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint)
* sql/database experience a plus
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled