Work LocationsDIAM |
• Establish process for Divisions to provide timely progress updates along with KAIZEN activities on key goals/objectives to Top Management.
• Manage the development of the annual and mid-term financial plan that reflects multiple business scenarios.
• Proactively monitor business environment to timely react to changes.
• Oversee the management of the Company’s annual & mid-term capital investment plans.
• Develop and implement relevant performance management and reporting systems to track the Company’s financial performance.
• Ona monthly basis, responsible to understand, evaluate and explain financial results to Top Management.
• Responsible to manage Corporate Planning Department by assigning expectations, conducting performance evaluations and setting Individual Development Plans to grow the abilities and skill of Associates.
• Coordinate DIAM Top Management Meetings by developing the meeting’s guidelines, setting the agenda, facilitating meeting and disbursing minutes.
• Support DIAM Top Management’s decision making capability by providing guidance on DENSO’s decision making rules along with relevant information and potential solutions. Oversee Accounting Department to ensure Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are met.
• Support external Auditors to conduct annual Financial Statement and JSOX Audit.
• Promote strong collaborative relationships across DENSO NA Business/Functional Groups, in order to effectively lead key projects, including to expand the use and functionality of Oracle Hyperion planning software within North America.
• Collaborate with Legal to draft and negotiate contracts with DENSO Affiliate Companies.
Education: Bachelor – Accounting, Finance, or a related field of study; will accept equivalent
Experience: Eight (8) years in the position above, as an Audit Manager, or in a related automotive
Experience must include at least eight (8) years with each of the following:
1. Working in an automotive OEM, Tier 1, or global corporation, with at least $8+ billion in
2. Managing the development of annual and mid-term financial plans that consolidate five (5)
or more business units, including an overseas parent company.
3. Leading development of annual and mid-term capital investment plans with at least $35+
million in assets.
4. Incorporating overseas parent company annual and mid-term financial policies into North
American Regional HQ annual and mid-term strategic plans.
5. Using US General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial
Reporting Standards (IFRS).
6. Utilizing Oracle Hyperion planning software.