The Sr. Manager Creative will direct and manage the creative development and execution of the OHP (One Hanes Place) & JMS (Just My Size) websites, emails, display ads, social postings and other digital creative as appropriate. This role has key interfaces with e-commerce, marketing and merchandising groups, brand management, brand creative services, operations planning, digital advertising agencies and other outside vendors as required.
- Best in Class creative and strategic leadership for the creative development, production and execution of OHP & JMS creative. Independently manages the development and production of key projects.
- Scope of creative responsibility includes: website, email, display banners, social media.
- Works closely with the E-commerce Marketing and Brand Groups in the development and evaluation of objectives.
- Accountable for an ongoing dialogue and collaboration with Brand Creative Services in assuring most current brand photography, graphics and campaigns are being utilized and communicated properly.
- Expert knowledge of all brand happenings through above collaboration and attending all brand update and strategy meetings.
- Leadership for the production of all associated digital creative. This includes organizing, analyzing/ identifying scope of project, routing for appropriate brand and legal approvals, maintaining files, routing invoices to Accounts Payables and approving invoices.
- Establishes and manages budgets for creative jobs. Identifies cost efficiencies and process improvements.
- Develops and executes any non-digital media as needed—postcards, mailings.
- Conducts status meetings for projects and maintain project status reporting to ensure timelines are being met.
- Selects advertising agencies for creative work, which requires understanding of structure, functions and pricing for ad agencies.
- Works directly with vendors to organize, spec, approve and ensure the production of high quality digital materials.
- Direct reports include 3 graphic artists and 2 copywriters.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in a creative management role.
- Requires extensive knowledge of digital marketing and creative processes.
- Requires extensive knowledge of photography, graphics and other production processes.
- Experience establishing a budget for creative projects.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills to accomplish goals and manage several key projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Requires strong timeline management abilities in order to meet critical deadlines, as well as strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: