Req. ID: 137752
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As Micron’s Digital Marketing Senior Manager, you will define and execute the digital marketing strategy and plan for the company. Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing as part of Micron’s Global Communications and Marketing (GCM) team, this role is responsible for leading the organization’s “digital-first marketing” strategy. Your objective will be to help increase Micron’s brand strength and scale by best utilizing the company’s external digital platforms as key marketing engines for the company worldwide.
You will be responsible for defining the best user journey and experience, achieving the optimal level of audience engagement and ultimately positively impacting their perception of the company. You will work closely with the rest of the corporate marketing and GCM teams, as well as regional and business partners to ensure digital platforms can scale and reflect Micron’s corporate brand and voice consistently, while addressing key business and regional needs.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create the best user digital journey and experience, in an integrated way, on all digital channels and across all target personas. Drive ongoing engagement across platforms.
- Define strategy and plan: define specific goals, direction and metrics, aligned with GCM’s “digital-first marketing” priority, brand strategy, regional and business needs.
- Lead web and social media teams, budget and agencies, including design, editorial, infrastructure and capabilities development, monitoring and tools.
- Assess and optimize resources needed to achieve digital marketing goals, working within set budget and organization set-up. Establish metrics, track achievements and deliverables. Drive team member development and engagement.
- Direct individual responsible for Micron’s social media presence, infrastructure and operating model, including team member engagement, oversight of governance process and crisis management/monitoring.
- Lead team responsible for micron.com, from content editorial, design/user experience to infrastructure and capabilities development.
- Partner with brand senior manager, content marketing senior manager and Asia regional digital marketing manager on Micron’s corporate, business unit (BU) and recruiting digital advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Sales/Marketing, Journalism or equivalent experience in digital marketing, social media or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in Global Corporate B2B marketing and communication functions; preferably for another Fortune 500 firm.
- Experience leading and growing teams as a manager.
- 5+ years of digital marketing agency and budget management experience.
- Experience in the IT and/or semiconductor industry helpful.
- Demonstrated success in building and executing digital marketing strategies and breakthrough campaigns in Fortune 500 company.
- Digital native with an innate understanding of the tone, voice and content best suited for each digital and social media channel, drawing upon native content and organic conversations in real-time.
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically and deploy tactically, able to “connect the dots” across the business.
- Ability to lead a team to success, optimizing performance, and driving team member development and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to influence professionals and senior leaders and to navigate complex and political landscapes.
- Confirmed ability to partner with global partners and other functions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong desire to drive improvement, not settle for status quo. Ambitious, steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of IT and semiconductor industry is a plus.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/Activity rooms (Boise/San Jose only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: San Jose || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Marketing || #LI-SC2 || Tier 5 ||