Consumer Product Manufacturer
Salary: $140K to $160K plus Incentives
This opportunity will work closely with the Business Leadership personnel to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business, in order to enable value added contribution to Senior Leaderships decision making process regarding business performance. This position is considered to be highly visible and will support the CFO and Corporate Controller.
Several Primary Duties:
- Provide analytical support to Business & Corporate Leadership, identify issues, opportunities and related action plans.
- Actively participate in key business review processes (i.e., Annual & Strategic Operating Plans, Quarterly Target Setting, Operating and Key Initiatives Reviews, etc.)
- Support Quarterly Earnings Release process by ensuring a comprehensive understanding of business performance drivers (i.e., markets, customers, productivity initiatives, working capital management, etc.).
- Participate on ad hoc project teams, supporting other Finance and cross-functional leaders, in the areas of M&A, Treasury initiatives.
- Operate as finance liaison and manage the financial process and establish accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- Work with colleagues from other functions (business development, legal etc.) to manage joint venture relationships.
- Review contracts for relevant financial terms during negotiation with potential J/V Partners.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- 3 to 5 years related experience either in a Corporate Headquarters Business/Division position or a “Big 4” background with Supervisory Management experience.
- 6 to 10 years total experience.
Interview are scheduled to begin the week of December 10, 2018.