SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM + Pandora is looking for a Senior Manager of Facilities and Security to manage the office operations and security of the corporate offices in Oakland as well as support the VP of Real Estate, Facilities and Security in managing lease transactions, tenant improvement projects as well as Security Initiatives. This position will report to the VP of Real Estate, Facilities and Security and will be the face of the facilities and security department for the Pandora employee base. This position will also be responsible for managing the Facilities Team throughout the Pandora portfolio. We are looking for a seasoned manager with excellent organizational skills that will not only own day to day functioning of the corporate offices but will also do the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the professional and organized day to day operation of the corporate office including, reception, mailroom and kitchens.
- Coordinate the management of field offices working with resources from various departments.
- Manage lease negotiations and tenant improvement projects for new and existing offices.
- Own relationship with property manager, building security and building engineering staff.
- Own relationship with third party vendors, including janitorial, HVAC, beverage and snack, moving and security.
- Coordinate and manage office seating including all moves, adds and changes.
- Collaborate with accounting team to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Manage team of direct reports across multiple office locations
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience, 10 + years’ experience within Facilities, Office Management and/or Corporate Services
- At least 5 years of experience managing an office of 300+ people with additional remote office management experience
- Experience in Corporate Security, lease management, and tenant improvement project management
- Ability to read & understand Architectural & MEP plans & specifications
- Detail-oriented with superior time management skills & ability to multi-task
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, knowledge of AutoCad or AutoCadLite a plus
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice