Operational Excellence is a critical initiative for Quadax, which is focused on leveraging our size, scale and breadth, our unique capabilities, as well as our employee talent, passion and engagement to improve customer and patient experiences and drive productivity improvements, while generating significant earnings and margin improvement. Within Operational Excellence, the Global Shared Services (GSS) team is providing business services and capabilities that support the execution of Operational Excellence initiatives across Quadax.
The Senior Manager, Shared Services will play a key role as a critical member of the GSS team. The role will serve as a Service Delivery Transformation advisor providing hands-on internal advisory support to Quadax stakeholders in designing and deploying alternate delivery models (Shared Services, Automation, BPO). This role will be a key enabling partner in the operationalization of SS transformation plans and strategies.
The role will be a key enabling advisor and partner to Operational Excellence project teams and Program Managers along with operations leaders in the Global Functions.
A Day in the Life
In this fast-paced, highly collaborative role, you will:
- Socialize the need for alternate delivery platforms (Shared Services, BPO and Automation activities) within the company.
- Provide advisory and solution design in partnership with stakeholders for key initiatives ensuring transformative, high-quality solutions aligned with Operational Excellence imperatives and GSS goals.
- Provide end-to-end support to Operational Excellence teams and their internal customers in the development of detailed solutions including services to be provided, location selection, Captive/BPO/Automation decisions, high-level business case etc.
- Provide BPO engagement support to include – advise and facilitate vendor selection, RFPs, negotiations, and finalization of contract terms in partnership with the enterprise procurement team.
- Travel requirements: 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with top 10 Consulting or BPO firms or 5+ years of managerial experience with advanced degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Shared Services / BPO advisory.
- Service delivery design.
- Captive / BPO partner selection and management.
- Financial modelling and business case development.
- Continuous improvement (Lean, Six Sigma).
- Working in matrixed teams responsible for influencing and communicating at all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- MBA or related advanced degree.
- Success as an advisor and internal change agent supporting large complex programs within large matrixed oriented corporations or leading consulting/ BPO organizations.
- A proven and trusted advisor who understands both the qualitative and quantitative benefits of actions and opportunities for the function they serve as well as the function’s stakeholders.