Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, International Supply Chain (Remote)
The Senior Manager of International Supply Chain will liaise with Shake Shack Supply Chain, Culinary, Quality Assurance, Marketing, supplier partners, and others as needed in support of our Licensed Partners to establish and maintain the efficient flow of information, communication and ultimately goods and services to Shake Shack licensed restaurants. They support Partners in delivering Brand standards through a supply chain focused on safe wholesome products delivered on time at the lowest possible cost. They will also ensure all Shake Shack policies, procedures and standards are met and enforced.
- Perform Category Management functions including OEM manufacturing process.
- Relationship management and problem resolution with all internal and external stakeholders that focuses on effective communication and accountability.
- Manage critical supplier data base, documents and other information including specifications, product lists, price lists, agreements and contracts, and audits.
- Host regular conference calls and other forms of business reviews and updates with key suppliers.
- Support strategic projects such as new market development, new product development, quarterly tasting meetings, and promotional calendars.
- Coordinate communication between suppliers, Partners, freight consolidators and forwarders to expedite export orders as needed.
- Oversee supplier audit programs.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- 4+ years of experience in Food Service related Supply Chain role, preferably Category Manager over 1 or more categories
- Background in Category Management, Food Manufacturing and Supplier Management in the Food Service Industry
- Familiarity with new product development and commercialization initiatives involving food manufacturing and production
- International travel is required up to 50%
- Valid passport required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.