Job ID: 169440
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Your role at Sephora:
Supports the Loyalty Beauty Insider team by creating and executing loyalty program strategies and overseeing execution of key programs targeted at the Beauty Insider client. This position will focus on management of the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar, the destination where loyalty program members (Beauty Insiders) can come to view and redeem experiential and sample rewards for their loyalty points. Management of the Rewards Bazaar involves a high level of coordination with partner brands (through our brand marketing team), planning of bi-weekly rewards and monthly sponsors, forecasting experience and close partnership with inventory, production, email, site and brand marketing teams. He/She will also manage execution of loyalty rewards/samples that are available in-store as part of the Beauty Insider program. In addition:
- Develop strategies for Beauty Insider loyalty rewards and points activity in partnership with Senior Director and team.
- Lead ideation and concepting for program development and optimization, including process optimization.
- Work with brands, internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners to lead, drive and execute reward creation and maintenance.
- Build loyalty points and liability forecast.
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting for Rewards Bazaar, and share out cross functionally as appropriate.
- Oversee forecasts for point rewards and ensure we are meeting forecast objectives, problem solving with brand marketing team and inventory teams as necessary.
- Lead digital creative development process for the Rewards Bazaar, includin
- Ensuring creative is n strategy
- Working with cross functional partners on strategy for marketing assets
- Working with Manager on monthly creative briefings for marketing assets
- Working with Manager to QA marketing assets and execute flawlessly
- Represent Beauty Insider in meetings and cross functional alignments and partnership with cross functional teams to ensure cohesive programs. Cross functional partners include (but are not limited to) social, mobile, site, email, production, inventory, brand marketing, finance and store communications teams.
- Manage team of one Marketing Manager and one Marketing Coordinator, and facilitate their career growth and development.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- A passion for beauty and loyalty marketing.
- 5+ years of related experience in marketing/advertising, ideally retail with digital experience.
- Ability to both think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator - leading program vision and planning while also getting involved in the details of program execution.
- Experience building forecast documents and managing to forecasts.
- Experience working with cross functional partners or clients to meet their business needs.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail oriented projects and to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where there isn’t one.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. #LI-SCR
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.