Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Marketing Department has an opening for a Senior Manager, Loyalty Program Benefits & Partnerships. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
We have a robust loyalty platform just For U with over 35M digital identities. We leverage this rich data set as well as other data assets to support growth of our brick & mortar business, ecommerce, Own Brands, CPG partners and lot more. We offer a suite of services that we can engage our customers with outside the core grocery business ranging from home delivery, pickup, Pharmacy, Deli, Bakery, Floral, Gift Card, Gas stations and many more. How do we leverage this data and customer signals to chart out the optimal path to loyalty across these and other services? How does this path differ for customers based on their persona? What marketing channels are most efficient to take them on this loyalty journey? And what is the best way to frame this path, test the right channels/message/offers and then automate it end-to-end? These and several other exciting challenges are expected to be solved by this seasoned team member.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for building a world class set of loyalty program benefits, features, and experiences to win "customers for life"
• Build a strong understanding of customer needs based on their persona and what will make their shopping experience more Easy, Exciting & Friendly
• Responsible for building benefits and features that will help meet those needs
• Collaborate with consumer insights, digital products, engineering, and operations team to establish testing framework and new benefits
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to build support for strategic growth and new product tools
• Use data analytics to support and drive change
• Partner with marketing, shopping experience, loyalty, engineering, corporate and division marketing & operations teams to deploy and test new benefits and scale the successful tests
• Build new external partnerships allowing faster introduction of new benefits and features where appropriate
• Ensure all tests and scaled approaches have clear KPIs and establish the necessary measurement processes, infrastructure to enable that
• Build the team including hire, train and grow top notch talent
• 6+ years of experience working in building new digital loyalty capabilities, products and building external partnerships
• Mix of consulting and client-side experience in loyalty programs desirable
• Experience of taking data driven insights to building new and innovative loyalty & digital experiences
• Strong ability to develop structured frameworks and approaches AND innovative thinking to solve complex challenges in a fluid environment
• Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve problems
• SQL experience required
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
• Aptitude for strategic thinking in a fluid environment
• Exceptional at prioritizing and focusing on the highest value opportunities
• Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled