Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
JCPenney is looking for an experienced analytics leader who is eager to add value, and to do interesting work as a valued member of the Customer Strategy and Analytics team. This position is data-intensive and will challenge both your technical and analysis skills. Insights produced by this team inform business decisions in Marketing and beyond, including those by senior executive leaders.
- Lead a team of analysts
- Deliver insights and recommendations to marketing teams on current spend optimization
- Develop and socialize customer analytic reports, answer customer analytic business questions leveraging the customer database (cross-functional), integrate customer analytics into media buys, marketing strategy, buy strategies, etc.
- Support CRM team with campaign targets/initiatives based on customer analytics
- Leverage attribution analysis to optimize the customer experience and marketing efficiency
- Scope and deliver analysis to provide perspective, insights and recommendations on opportunities and challenges
- Understand what drives a customer to react to marketing messaging and provide optimization recommendations on all elements of that messaging including content, frequency, channel and sequence
- Analyze digital marketing and e-commerce trends, including but not limited to; visitors and purchase behavior, content and customer engagement, site operations performance and the impact to the customer experience
- Understand the channel-specific measurement to provide insights for optimization digital and traditional marketing channels
- Understand optimization of the front-end e-commerce experience and the back-end levers that drive performance to diagnose the “why” of KPI trends
- Understand cross-device customer behavior trends in an Omni-channel environment
- Prioritize customer data and the customer experience/voice above marketing initiatives
- Provide analytics leadership and guidance in managing and delivering projects
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 7+ years of analytics related work experience required, focused on digital and traditional media, grassroots, customer analytics, campaign and e-commerce marketing
- Extensive experience with both digital and traditional media measurement utilizing Media Mix Modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution and individual channel methods
- Experience building a unified experience and optimizing customer lifecycle across marketing touch points; across channels at various points in the ever-evolving customer funnel
- Experience optimizing paid media which includes TV, radio, direct mail, insert, display and paid search and earned media which includes, but is not limited to, SEO and social
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.