Sodexo is seeking a highly skilled Senior Manager, Marketing Automation for the Marketing & Sales Distribution Center (MSDC) located in Irving, TX.
This position is a very technical, hands-on role responsible for content creation/development and internal communication supporting lead generation. The successful candidate will be expected to accomplish and execute outcomes by working in collaboration with operations, sales, and PR constituents to develop messages that can be leveraged on the marketing automation platform that yield optimum sales pipeline formation and share of voice in the market.
This key MSDC marketing role will be responsible for Salesforce enablement through robust analysis and reporting through the CRM.
- Marketing Automation software, preferably Pardot Certified
- SalesForce Automation software (Pardot)
- Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance) Email Marketing
- List acquisition and import
- Website management and basic HTMLOrganic and paid search campaigns
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence-Optimization & A/B testing, Continuous improvement
- Managing Finances Technical Skills
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Project oversight & Management
- Campaign ROI analysis
- Multi-stakeholder engagement
- Creation of targeted value statements for pre-defined segments and campaigns.
- Promote emerging and existing offers and brands to targeted growth clients and prospects (interpreting B2C messaging into B2B
Technical Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will be responsible for providing leadership and management of Sodexo’s marketing automation.
- Ability to work independently with the general direction from leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of sales planning.
- Knowledge of specific brand positioning.Knowledge of procedures used to drive increases in volume and brand equity (e.g., marketing programs, licensed products).
- Knowledge of sales management conceptsAbility to develop and maintain quality relationships with key, strategic individuals, groups, or networks inside and outside of the organization (e.g., clients, potential clients, vendors/suppliers, community groups, industry associations) to work collaboratively to accomplish mutual goals.
- Create interdependence by building legitimate commitments across the organization.The ability and willingness to demonstrate eagerness, enthusiasm, optimism, and passion when working. This includes demonstrating persistence, heightening personal effort in the face of obstacles and adversity; pursuing excellence for self and organization; having a sense of urgency; and possessing ambition.
- Analytical and metrics-focusedUnderstanding of sales marketing funnelGood communicator, and ability to communicate with a non-technical audience
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
- Engagement Marketing / Marketing Automation – serves as lead/point of contact for implementation in segment; support the ongoing campaign development (flow, cadence), creation of lead and nurture models, content templates, segmentation strategy, and content mapping, lead management
- Content Creation and Development - campaign elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning & content curation, Program Management of segment training /informational series
- Content Management and Internal Communication- Sodexo Net segment updates for monthly unit marketing content and build outs of content for new offers,
- Training – Providing guidance on systems and applications associated with the Marketing Automation, Content Management, and General Support
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.