YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or roles, ideally in CPG or food/beverage
- The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience and a commanding yet collaborative leadership presence
- An innate ability to efficiently prioritize and manage a large bandwidth of highly visible innovation projects
- Equal parts superstar strategic thinker and excellent executor
- Demonstrates strong initiative and adept and knocking down barriers to get things done
- Strong attention to detail, even in a dynamic environment and while managing complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Foodservice experience
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
·New Hire Benefits Guide
·Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.