To be the P & L owner and take the lead in managing the company’s Channel Sales business in the North American market. The candidate will be involved with developing the sales and marketing strategies, and leading the execution and achieve financial goal.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Channel development: national retailers, departments stores, and distributors
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Identify opportunities and implement sales programs for business development
- Plan, budget, coordinate, and attend industry conference
- Projecting expected sales volume by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the allocated customers/ channels
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend sales strategies
- Develop and execute a marketing plan in coordination with the Marketing Manager
- Over 5 years’ Channel Sales experience.
- Experience in developing and managing sales business with Costco, Best Buy, Staple, etc.
- Experience in A/V industry, or Visual Entertainment area preferred.
- P&L ownership experience in most recent job.
- Passionate about Channel Sales.
AA, Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Professional Qualification
Bonus and Commissions