As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences.
We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace! When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. Since 2017, Liberty Hardware has annually been awarded the Great Place to Work certification! While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great. #GreatPlaceToWork #LibertyHardwareTeam
Responsible for overseeing the FP&A staff and driving understanding of Liberty’s financial performance by customer, product line, and product. Provide financial insights regarding revenue and expense trends, assist in projecting financial performance of new product offerings and program expansions. Support the Accounting function during the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and help prepare analytical reports to communicate Liberty’s results to Masco (Liberty’s parent company).
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements at customer and product line level.
- Ensure scheduling and completion of quarterly P&L reviews (overall Liberty performance as well as customer and product line specific performance)
- Engage cross-functionally as a business partner identifying & recommending potential courses of action for profitability improvement strategies & achievement of company objectives.
- Oversee financial approval process around product pricing (via pricing template approvals).
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Actively engage with Masco Financial Management for financial reporting and analysis related matters, ensuring that all requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Partner with Accounting to drive completion of monthly profit bridge and Business Review Letter provided to Masco as well as overall accounting and financial reporting.
- Ensure FP&A is providing appropriate ROI analyses for planned investment actions as well as post-mortem ROI analyses to determine if financial targets were met and identify learnings to apply to future financial modeling assumptions.
- Actively participate in and drive team participation in CI activities (formal CI events but also improvement opportunities within the everyday department activities).
- Oversee completion of ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience, a significant portion of which includes responsibility at a managerial level including similar responsibilities as outlined above. MBA and / or CPA preferred.
Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp.
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.