Our client has an immediate need for a SeniorManager of Operation Application. In this role, you will be responsible for leadership of the Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and Operations Systems teams and control of budgets, timelines, and commitments.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Management
- 10+ years of SCADA or Real Time System Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required, Master’s preferred
- Knowledge if NERC/CIP requirements
- 4 + years working in CIP controlled environment is desirable
- Past Utilities experience and knowledge of Outage and Distribution Management Systems would be preferable.
- Ability to manage technical projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work with Transmission and Distribution Operations to enable cost savings, increase safety, and enhance performance.
- Guide team members to develop technology roadmaps
- Use strong foundational knowledge of electric utilities industry and NERC/CIP requirements to lead SCADA team.
- Maintain system reliability
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
Depends on Experience