Put Your Personal Stamp on Payroll as the SME at an Industry-Leading Enterprise
Join sharp HR team and support positive change to promote engagement and prepare for strong growthPayroll leadership experience, a transformational orientation, and a track record of success in managing change. If this sounds like you, this newly created position offers several attractive opportunities. You will:
- Make a significant impact as our in-house subject matter expert in payroll, driving improvements to streamline processes and enhance the employee experience.
- Champion best practices, including gaining buy-in and ensuring the changes respect our culture and history.
- Contribute to a human resources team in transformation to accommodate strong growth, both organic and via acquisition.
- Work with committed and sharp people in a mission-driven culture that values innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance within our organization.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or HR.
- 7 to 10 years of payroll leadership experience, including multi-site organizations with 50,000+ employees.
- Demonstrated change management skills, and a track record of success driving process improvements.
- Strong technical savvy, including experience with ADP payroll as well as timekeeping and HRIS systems.
- Proven strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence and motivate others.