About this role:
We are a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented team with employees in San Francisco, Atlanta, and London. We are looking for a senior manager to lead our North American order processing. This opportunity requires an individual who holds the customer experience as paramount and thinks across groups to enable an operation that runs like clockwork.
Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. It is a high growth business that demands operational enhancements in process, application and business systems automation. Candidates must be demonstrated leaders as this is a larger team spread over 2 locations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage order processing, on-time delivery, sales support, and returns processing, all by performance metrics
- Manage a team of 8-12 Operations Specialists located in San Francisco and Atlanta responsible for inbound and outbound operations
- Mentor, train and develop direct reports to elevate skills for team and individual career progression
- Act as liaison for various cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, Finance, Logistics and Business Operations
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- Domain expertise in sales order processing for B2B business like SaaS, hardware, or software products
- 5+ years experience as an operations people manager, or relevant experience in operations field required
- B.A./B.S. required, preferably in a business or operations discipline
- Experience managing a team across multiple time zones
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with multiple teams and publishing documentation
- Familiarity with many business systems solutions for order modifications and handling fulfillment transactions between applications